Where To find Us...
Find us at the bottom of the High Street by the double mini-roundabout
at the junction with Lower Staithe Road, Ingham Road and Yarmouth Road.
When approaching from the A149 (the main road between Cromer and Great
Yarmouth) turn at the Tesco Store and follow Old Market Road into Lower
If using a SatNav use the postcode NR12 9AZ to locate the church.
The Church Complex
- The Sanctuary - Outlined in Red
- This is the main church building where our Sunday morning services are held.
In spite of its name it is a multi-function space and is used for everything from
brass band, blues and gospel concerts to Children's Fun Days.
- School Room - Outlined in Blue
- This is our smaller hall. It still has the benches down each the side of the
hall from the days when it was used for Sunday School Classes, but these days is
used for almost anything. Users include puppy training classes, Stalham's Community
Gym and a Table Tennis Club.
- The Stables - Outlined in Yellow
- This is the church's principal small meeting space. Apart from Deacons Meetings
and prayer groups you'll also find it used by anything from a Weight Watchers group
to the Royal Air Force Association, and the 1st Stalham Rainbows.
- Car Park - Outlined in Green
- There is a small car park beside the church. We also have reciprocal arrangements
with the nearby doctors surgery, so that we may use their car park, on the opposite
side of Lower Staithe Road, as an overflow on Sundays, while their patients may use
our car park on week days.
You may find the History page of interest
if looking for further information about our buildings.